General Terms & Conditions
- 1. Field of application
- 2. Contractual partner
- 3. Offer and contract conclusion
- 4. Contract text
- 5. Right of cancellation
- 6. Prices and shipping costs
- 7. Delivery
- 8. Payment
- 9. Retention of title
- 10. Warranty
- 11. Improve the product design
- 12. Uberschrift
- 1. FIELD OF APPLICATION
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries from Peter Busse - Sicherheittechnik to consumers (section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB)).
- 2. CONTRACTUAL PARTNER
- The purchase agreement is concluded with:
Peter Busse - Sicherheittechnik
Wilhelm-von-Siemens-Straße 23, Haus F
Sales tax/VAT identification number: DE 172817675
Proprietor: Peter Busse
You can contact our Customer Service Department for questions, complaints or claims on workdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on the telephone number ++49 30 611 2092 and by e-mail at
- 3. OFFER AND CONTRACT CONCLUSION
- 3.1 The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to place an order. All offers apply "while stocks last" unless otherwise indicated next to the products. Errors and omissions excepted.
3.2 By clicking the "Dispatch order" button in the last step of the ordering process you are placing a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The purchase agreement is concluded if we accept your order by means of an order confirmation sent by e-mail immediately after the receipt of your order.
- 4. CONTRACT TEXT
- The contract text is stored on our internal systems. The General Terms and Conditions can be viewed on this page at any time. The order data and the General Terms and Conditions are sent to you by e-mail. After the conclusion of the order the contract text is no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
- 5. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
- You can cancel your acceptance of the contract within thirty days in the form of text (e.g. a letter, fax or email) without stating reasons or - if the item is delivered to you before the above period has expired - by returning the item. The period begins upon receipt of these instructions concerning the right of cancellation in the form of text, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (or in the case of repeat deliveries of the same types of goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilment of our duty to supply information according to section 312c para 2 of the German Civil Code (BGB) in conjunction with section 1 para 1, 2 and 4 of the German Civil Code Information Ordinance (BGB-InfoV), as well as our obligations according to section 312e para 1 sentence 1 of the German Civil Code (BGB) in conjunction with section 3 of the German Civil Code Information Ordinance. The cancellation period is deemed to have been complied with if the notice of cancellation or the ordered item is dispatched on time. Please send the cancellation to:
Peter Busse - Sicherheitstechnik
Wilhelm-von-Siemens-Straße 23, Haus F
12277 Berlin / Germany
Fax: +49/ 30/ 611 20 93
5a. CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION
In the case of effective cancellation, the payments and items received by both parties are to be returned, as well as any other benefits that have been received (e.g. interest). If you are not able to return the items received in part or in whole, or only in a deteriorated condition, you are obliged to pay compensation for lost value.
The above does not apply with respect to the return of items if the deterioration of the item is only attributable to its examination - as this might have occurred, for example, in a shop. Furthermore, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for lost value for deterioration resulting from use in accordance with the designated purpose by not making use of the item as your property and refraining from all actions which reduce its value.
Items which are capable of being sent as a parcel are to be returned at your risk. The costs of return are to be borne by you.
It is agreed that in the event of exercising the right of withdrawal for consumers applicable from 06.13.2015 according the regular cost of the return shipment of consumer distance contracts. § 357. 6 to carry p.1 BGB in full has. The buyer (returner) bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
5b. Code-spezific customer order
We explicitly want to point out again that orders of costumer specific coded parts and special lengths are excluded from return.
End of the information on the right of cancellation.
- 6. PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS
6.1 The prices stated on the product pages include value-added tax/sales tax and other price components.
6.2 The shipping costs depend on the quantity of the goods ordered and the method of dispatch and are notified to you before you submit your binding order. An overview can be found on the "Dispatch" page.
6.3 Bank charges are always paid by the purchaser.
- 7. DELIVERY
7.1 The goods are delivered after the correct amount has been credited to our account.
7.2 Within Germany the delivery time is up to 3 days. If this period cannot be complied with, this is stated on the respective product page.
7.3 The delivery to packstations is not possible.
- 8. PAYMENT
8.1 Payment is effected by money transfer in Germany, and abroad by money transfer or PayPal.
8.2 In the case of the "transfer" method of payment we supply the goods after the receipt of payment.
8.3 Purchasers only have a right of set-off if their counterclaims have been legally established by a court, are undisputed or have been acknowledged by us in writing.
8.4 Purchasers may only exercise a right of retention if the claims are associated with the same contractual relationship.
- 9. RETENTION OF TITLE
- The goods remain our property until full payment.
- 10. WARRANTY
- The warranty is provided in accordance with legal regulations.
- 11. IMPROVE THE PRODUCT DESIGN
- The company Busse - Sicherheitstechnik reserves the right at any time to improve the product design,
but is not obligated to extend these changes free of charge on products already delivered on.
- 12. PLACE OF JURISDICTION
- Any legal case arising from this contract shall be heard in Berlin. If nothing else is agreed, this is valid for local and international orders, for retailers and for consumers.